Pacific Plastics IPS SDR series of PVC pipe is produced for use in the pressure applications in which the maximum operating temperature is 140°F. The compound is PVC 1120 Type 1 Grade 1, with a cell class of 12454B.
The SDR series listed below, is produced in strict compliance to ASTM D2241. It is listed with NSF and complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 14 and Standard 61.
SDR series of PVC pipe are installed per ASTM D2855. The joints should conform to ASTM D2672, the solvent cement to ASTM D2564 and the primer to ASTM F656.
Our SDR series of PVC pipe is produced in the following categories:
- White SDR 13.5, SDR21, SDR26, SDR32.5, SDR41, SDR64 for use in Potable Water applications.
- Sizes 1/2″ – 12″ are produced in White color, 20 foot lengths and Belled End.
The outside diameter and wall thickness of the SDR Series of PVC pipe are measured in accordance to ASTM D2122 and are shown in the following table:
|Size||OD||C||T – SDR 13.5||T – SDR 21||T – SDR 26||T – SDR 32.5||T – SDR 41||T – SDR 51|
OD – Outside Diameter
T – Wall Thickness
C – Approximate Bell Depth
PSI – Pressure Rating
This is to certify that, in this category of PVC pipe, all the products manufactured by Pacific Plastics have been inspected, sampled and tested in accordance with the following specifications and have been found to meet or exceed the requirements of those specifications.
- PVC1120 Type1 Grade1
- Cell Class 12454
- ASTM D1784 Specification for Rigid PVC Compounds
- NSF Listed
- SDR13.5(Cl315), SDR21(Cl200), SDR26(Cl160), SDR32.5(Cl125), SDR41(Cl100), SDR64(Cl63) White
- Solvent Weld Belled End
- 1/2″ – 12″ IPS
- ASTM D2241 Specification for PVC Pressure Rated Pipe
- ASTM D2672 Specification for Joints for Gasketed PVC Pressure Pipe
- Complies with NSF / ANSI Standard 14
- Complies with NSF / ANSI Standard 61